Re: gtk_object_remove_all_data ?

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Florent.Devin wrote:
 Hi,

 You can bind a special "destroy" signal to all objects that are being
referenced by association, so the handlers will call gtk_object_remove_data on
canvas and will unregister itself.

 Also, you may use a dedicated hash for maintaining association - and then you
will be able to iterate over all items or clean them at once.

> Hi,
> In gtk, you can associate data to an object like this :
> gtk_object_set_data (object, string, pointer);
>
> But I want to know if it is possible to have a function which remove
> all data from an object without doing a loop on all associate data ?
> I ask this because I have a program that create its own association
> between a canvas and pointer to canvas_item, but when I remove all
> canvas_item the association still exist, so I have to remove all my
> data
> Regards,
> -- Florent

 Best regards,