gtk_object_remove_all_data ?

Hi,
In gtk, you can associate data to an object like this :
gtk_object_set_data (object, string, pointer);

But I want to know if it is possible to have a function which remove
all data from an object without doing a loop on all associate data ?
I ask this because I have a program that create its own association
between a canvas and pointer to canvas_item, but when I remove all
canvas_item the association still exist, so I have to remove all my
data
Regards,
-- Florent