Subject: selection field of a GtkCList
Author:  Nils Rennebarth <nils ipe uni-stuttgart de> at internet
Date:    9/15/00 12:40 PM

In the description of GtkCList, all fields of the struct are declared
private, but I can't see a way to get the current selection other than
accessing the clist->selection field. Even the FAQ says to use this field.

Is this a documentation bug?

Nils

--
Quotes from the net, featuring John Lapeyre[L] and Christopher F. Miller [M]: