indent (Off Topic) ?

Hello,
this may be off Topic but i hope that someone could answer my question:
i would beatify my code with indent and the result looks often as the
folowing :
--
gtk_entry_set_text (GTK_ENTRY
				  (get_widget
gtk_entry_set_text(GTK_ENTRY(get_widget(running_event_dialog,starttime_entry")),timestring);
--
I want it that it takes only on or two rows and not 4 - 5 for one
function call ... Is there anyone how could help me ??

MfG

--
Andreas Scherf
scherfa fh-trier de