RE: installing 2.8

Well, it turns out that since running Sun Solaris it does not use 'ld' in
the /etc directory to find the libraries but solaris does rely on the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable to find the GTK and GLIB libraries.  My
application works now but the only disturbin thing is that when application
links it still gets that
/bin/sh:gtk-config: not found

but maybe it finds it later on?

I also get some wierd warnings similar to

glibconfig.h:43: warning: ANSI C does not support 'long long'
glibconfig.h:44: warning: ANSI C does not support 'long long'

Is there a patch for this or is that a bug in glibconfig.h ?  Thanks ahead
of time for your help.

Matt