Re: gtk+ compilied for mips-compaq-nonstopux

If you meant how fast is the hardware then:

It's the Tandem box that Compaq got with the purchase of Tandem a few years
ago.  NonStopUX is a high availability/fault tolerant SVR4.2MP based OS.  My
personal machine is a 4 way SMP R4400 200 MHz w/ 512 Mb RAM.  This is an old
machine.  There were R10000 boxes sold as well.  Currently we ship R12000
boxes.

If you meant how fast does gtk+ run, them you'll need to explain how I measure
that.

Regards,
Tom