Re: Can't install GTK+ 1.2.8

La plume légère, à Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 10:04:21PM -0700, heure d'inpiration,
Patrick Clinger écrivait en ces mots:
> Hello,
>
> I am fairly new to Linux and wouldn't be very good at debugging anything
> from the log.
>
> Config log: http://clinger.dhs.org/config.log.txt
>
> Patrick
Ok. Send me your configure script and I will fix it so as to help it detect X.
But normally X detection should be straightforward. In this case, the configure
script seems buggy. Normally, configure seeks in common directories
for X include files (such as /usr/include, /usr/X11R6/include,
/usr/local/include,...) and the same applies to X libraries.

Maybe some gtk people should check this ?

Wolfgang
--
A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.