Re: fork and gtk

Have you made sure that you included unistd.h, which you need
to use fork()? Many times when you see 'implicit declaration
of blah blah...' it's because you're missing the necessary
include file for that function.

Matt Eisemann wrote:

Currently I am hjaving a problem with using fork() and the following should explain better what example or what I am trying to do. If the fork() function is used in the function of main(), then 'fork()' is recognized but not if used in another function.

--
Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy cs nmt edu
CS Major / EE Minor       ICQ: 1786493