Re: How to get a time interrupt?

> Zhang wrote:
>
> Dear Sir:
>     1.When popup a message box, and hope it eliminate after several
> seconds, How to do it?

Try using gtk_timeout_add().  You'll have to store the window pointer
someplace and then destroy the window in the timeout callback.

>     2. I hope a window always at the top of all other windows, how can
> I do it?

Take a look at gtk_window_set_transient_for().  Provided you're window
manager honors the setting, it can make a window always remain above
another window.

Hope this helps,
Darin