Re: How to get a time interrupt?

La plume légère, à Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 01:20:53AM -0400, heure d'inpiration,
Darin Fisher écrivait en ces mots:
> >     2. I hope a window always at the top of all other windows, how can
> > I do it?
>
> Take a look at gtk_window_set_transient_for().  Provided you're window
> manager honors the setting, it can make a window always remain above
> another window.
gtk_window_set_modal is probably a better choice. It disables the other
windows sensitivity as well as the one of their child and I am not wrong
it places the window above all the others.

A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.