Configuration files written in XML

Hello!

I have a suggestion: I think that the configuration files
should be written in XML. This will give the following
advantages:

 * easier for users to configure and read config files.
 * easier for programmers to write software to manage
   these config files.
 * If other software have config files in xml then you
   would not have to write config software specified
   for a certian software. You could just write a program
   that can can read and change element values
   and attributes. The element names would be
   self describing.
 * Configuring with a standard text editor would be easier.

If anyone likes this idea please forward this message
to other developers. I think xml in config files would
make it a lot easier for both developers and users.

Best Regards Per Arneng  'pt99par student hk-r se'