Question about combo box

I have got a combobox where the user  has to put an url. When he presses
enter I  want to lauch a  function and to add  the text he wrote  in the
list  of the  combobox. I  think  that for  the  first thing  I have  to
intercept  a  signal, I've  tried  with  changed  but the  function  run
everytime I press  a button. For the  second thing I don't  know what to
do.

Can you help me?

Bye

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.