Re: proposal: handle middle/right clicks on arrows of scrollbarsdifferently

On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 16:51:48 CST, Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu>  said:
> Some of us have used xterm-ish scrolling for almost a decade and never
> stopped disliking it.  Is that something that happens in the tenth year? :)

That's why I said "configurable".  Ideally, it will work fine for you out of
the box, and I put something simple in .gtkrc and get what I want.. ;)

And if somebody wants to say "that's a gtk-engines issue", thats fine too,
as long as it's *doable*. ;)
--
				Valdis Kletnieks
				Operating Systems Analyst