RE: Deleting text from a GtkExText

But how does that prevent the insertion point from being moved by the
scrollbar or keyboard - even with the widget set insensitive?  The problem
is that the insertion point moves when it shouldn't.  In short I don't want
the user to be able to move insertion point, but I do want the user to be
able to move up and down (i.e. scroll) the widget to view previously
displayed text.  Any ideas?

				-- Stupid Genius