Locale and fonts.

Hi, All.

I want to know, what and where do I have to change to set the default font
for different locales.
If I don't set LANG and LC_CTYPE environment, then GTK applications
(Gnapster, XMMS) are using one font. If I set the locale, then they are
using another one. I would like to change the font they use. May be it is
not a GTK question but locale... Can anyone help me with this?

|   Alexei Gromov, DFKI.                                                |
|   E-mail algr0010 stud uni-sb de                                      |
|          Alexei Gromov dfki de                                        |
|          alex sapsan de                                               |