Re: Disable X shared memory extension in gtkrc

Hi,

I must first thank Wolfgang Sourdeau and Owen Taylor for their replies.
After further investigation I discovered that GTK/GDK seems not the source
of the problem. The finger of blame now points to gnome-lib and/or
gnome-core. I have forwarded the following email onto Gnome bug: