gtk_clist_select_row()

Hey all,

I think this may be a bug in GTK+ (1.2.7 anyways), but I'd like to see
some external verification of this:

Using gtk_clist_select_row() on single column clist's produce the intended
result, however doing the same on a multi-column clist produces a warm and
loving segfault.  Maybe its just my stupidity and newness with GTK+,
however I've tried pretty much everything to get it working, my app uses 2
clists, one single column, one dual column, same code works on one, but
not the other?

I admit I am kindof confused by the column argument in the function, what
is its purpose?  If you're selecting a row, you select all columns in that
row?

On an entirely seperate aside, you guys do realise that this list has
archives for May 2024, June and April of 2018, and October of 2000
right?  heh.

Warren Chartier
GTKali, a graphical Kali client for Linux - http://gtkali.sourceforge.net
Minister of the Mobile Mechanized Infantry - http://www.juga.com
Fight Spam - Join CAUSE!  http://www.cause.org

---- BEGIN ECHELON BLOCK ----
SCUD missile Ortega AK-47 Uzi $400 million in gold bullion Rule Psix Nazi
militia Project Monarch counter-intelligence JFK cypherpunk Kibo Ron Brown
clones bomb special-ops terrorism WACO nuclear missile MI5
----- END ECHELON BLOCK -----