REQUEST: GtkCList public interface to draw_drag_highlight()

I've been writing an application which modifies the behavior for a
GtkCList (a GtkCTree, to be precise), including custom drag&drop
behavior. However, the only way to get the required drag highlighting,
I had to use the private class function draw_drag_highlight. This is
obviously not a good idea, but nonetheless it will have to do for the
moment.

I would like to make an urgent request for a public interface to
draw_drag_highlight(), such as the following:

    gtk_clist_toggle_drag_highlight(GtkCList        *clist,
                                    gint             row,
                                    GtkCListDragPos  drag_pos);

The necessary functionality is already there.  The function call is
already written (also note, it doesn't use the GtkCListRow* parameter
as of version 1.2.7). All that needs done is this minor wrapper
function. It breaks nothing, adds nothing to any structures (see
"breaks nothing" ;), and provides extremely useful and important
functionality.

Why is this important, and why is the 'reorderable' attribute not
enough?  Simply because it allows very flexible control of the CList's
drag behavior with the proper interface feedback.  These things are
good. :)

For instance, I have, as I said, made a CTree with the following
properties:

    *  Button-1 selects, Button-3 drags. (a la OS/2's WPS)
    *  Subtrees are generated on the fly from container classes
       and the objects they contain.
    *  You can only drag items over unselected containers.
    *  This is an _unordered_ hierarchical container, so moving items
       around does not make sense, and having the appearance of the
       ability would only confuse users.

These are the reasons for this request, I hope they are sufficient for
this minor API addition. Thanks.

--
	- Ryan Pavlik

	[ May O(n!) forever be your runtime! ]