Re: [gtk-list] Help! (CList strangeness)

>I have a problem with a CList behaving very strangely, the titles
>on the top of the CList will cycle through a 'blank' => 'text' =>
>[next title] loop whenever an entry is added to the list (!)

 .
 .
 .

>... and I call the addClip routine from a thread as below:

Danger Will Robinson! Do you really mean "from a thread" ? You can't
make calls to GTK functions from multiple threads without taking more
care than I see apparent here. At the very least, you need
GTK_THREADS_ENTER and GTK_THREADS_LEAVE macros surrounding the block
of GTK calls.

--p