Re: [gtk-list] Re: Problems compiling GTK 1.2.7 CVS

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hi!
>
> One addition:
>
> I think enumeration building works, but somehow it doesn't work for
> gtkaccelgroup.h

its very unlikely that this would fail for one file only.
i suspect some tests are failing for you, e.g. the perl one,
so that some build rules get disabled.
you can try sending me a build log (in private mail, as that's
going to be pretty large), something like:

$ cd gtk+
$ script log-file
$ uname -a
$ rm -rf config.cache && ./autogen.sh --enable-maintainer-mode && make
$ exit
$ mail -s gtk-build-log timj@gtk.org <log-file

should give me all information required to figure what fails on your system

> Ideas?

---
ciaoTJ