Re: [gtk-list] Re: Odd behaviour on GtkEntry

> Definitely looks like something broken on how gdk_draw_lines is
> handled by the Xterminal. I think I'll try displaying something else
> for the cursor just to see what happens.

	Keep us updated!  I'm fascinated by old terminal hardware.  This
is a very interesting problem.

	See how gdk_draw_lines is implemented.  The acid test will be
whether a test program written with gdk_draw_lines behaves any differently
from XDrawLines (or XDrawLine, depending on how gdk_draw_lines was
implemented).

--Derek