Re: Fwd: Ann: GtkCanvas 0.1

Matthew <matthew@mattshouse.com> writes:
> What are some of the issues barring exclusion?  Perhaps they are of
> import to a developer that is considering it's use.  Is it too late
> in the dev cycle, or are there technical issues?  And who is Tim?

 - Federico keeps saying he's going to change stuff about the canvas,
   that it needs a lot of work
 - the antialiased canvas stuff seems to be in flux; we're sort of
   waiting on the X render extension to put a vector API in GTK
 - there's no time to really consider the issue in detail

Tim is the other GTK maintainer.

Havoc