Re: Do I need a particular version of X for gtk+ ?

Owen Taylor wrote:

> R4 will almost certainly not work. R5 should work, but you probably
> have to configure GTK+ with --disable-xim.

Owen, Havoc, thanks for the clarification. Depending on how much time I
have, I will either disable xim or download X11R6 from www.x.org and install
it from scratch.

I know SunOS is old, but I am stuck with it for just a bit longer (legacy apps
that won't yet run on Solaris) .  Hopefully by sometime next year I'll be
able to complete the move.

Thanks!

--
Griff Miller II
Manager of Information Technology      "Beware of those who seek to win an