Re: Finding out CList row selections
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Joachim Backes <backes rhrk uni-kl de>
- Cc: Andy Kahn <ackahn netapp com>, GTK List <gtk-list gnome org>,Shippy! <shippy cs nmt edu>
- Subject: Re: Finding out CList row selections
- Date: 10 Jul 2000 01:08:47 -0400
Joachim Backes <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> What do we learn from this? We need an A P I for checking the
> each row in a CLIST for be selected or not.
Yes, everyone knows that, in GTK 2.0 the CList is simply replaced for
this and other reasons (CList exists, but we have a new widget).
In the meantime with 1.2, you will just have to use the struct field.
] [Thread Prev