Re: Finding out CList row selections
- From: xander <xvw warande0147 warande uu nl>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: GTK List <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Finding out CList row selections
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:54:22 +0200 (CEST)
> Yes, everyone knows that, in GTK 2.0 the CList is simply replaced for
> this and other reasons (CList exists, but we have a new widget).
I didn't know. Sounds interesting. Where can I fetch this unstable release
(CVS?) and which widget are you referring to?
Thanks in advance.
> In the meantime with 1.2, you will just have to use the struct field.
> gtk-list mailing list
A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk,
but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
] [Thread Prev