Disabling a CList double-click event.

I've got a double signal handlers for select-row and
unselect-row. These are used to keep track of how
many rows are currently selected. The only problem
comes in when someone double-clicks on a row. It
will register two select-row's, but when they unselect
the row, it only registers one unselect-row. Is there
a way to disable the double-click event, should I just
catch it and decrement the counter by one, or is
there an easier way altogether to find out how many
rows are currently selected? Thanks in advance!

| Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy@cs.nmt.edu |
| Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493              |
| New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology       |
| Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy                |