Finding out CList row selections

This is somewhat of an extension of my last question, but
I would also like to know if there's an easy way to find
out which rows have been selected. In the past, I've had
to make a struct for each item added with two fields, one
for the item name and another for if that row was selected
or not. Is this the way it must be done or is there
something easier?

| Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy@cs.nmt.edu |
| Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493              |
| New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology       |
| Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy                |