Re: Keys in gtk 1.2.8

On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Vlad Harchev wrote:
>
> >   What are you talking about? You can't move by words with shift-arrow under
> > windows - you can do it using control-arrow (and this works fine with gtk
> > too).
>
> You are right that it is control-shift, my mistake. But that doesn't work
> either. I tried it in a lot of programs, for example gnumeric 0.56 and
> nothing happens.

  No, control-shift won't work - control-arrow will. As for gnumeric - it
doesn't use GtkEntry or GtkText for cells so it's completely different topic.
Ask gnumeric's developers about adding control-arrow for movement by words.
But control-arrow works fine for me in GtkEntry widgets (for example in entry
of "Gnome foot"->"Run program.." of gnome desktop).