Re: Keys in gtk 1.2.8

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Vlad Harchev wrote:

>   What are you talking about? You can't move by words with shift-arrow under
> windows - you can do it using control-arrow (and this works fine with gtk
> too).

You are right that it is control-shift, my mistake. But that doesn't work
either. I tried it in a lot of programs, for example gnumeric 0.56 and
nothing happens.

But I looked in the code and sure, there are code for control-shift. Maybe
sawfish or gnome or something is overiding this on my computer then.

/Dennis