Re: [gtk-list] Re: "Endpoint" behavior of GtkVScale

I'm using

main_adj = gtk_adjustment_new(100,0,100,1,10,0);

That appears to be:

value =          100
lower =          0
upper =          100
step_increment = 1
page_increment = 10
page_size =      0

The scrollbar is less than 100 pixels in length, if that makes a
difference.

Jeremy Weatherford
xidus@xidus.net
http://xidus.net/