Re: GtkText: doesn't it bother anyone that... ?

> Wow, I had thought my wish had fallen on deaf ears, but it turns out that
> the only response was a good one.  What about the other margins, too?  :)
>
> I look forward to seeing the changes trickle into the apps I'm using.
> I hope programmers pick up on the new feature(s).

   Sorry to disappoint you but I only changed Scintilla which is curently
used by very few apps, not the standard GTK+ text widget.  I am loath to
patch the standard GTK+ text widget as it is complex and slated for
replacement. The standard GTK+ (single line) entry widget does have a fixed
2 pixel margin on all sides.

   Neil