Documentation

Hi,

As seen from many mails, often there are complains about the
documentation of GTK. IMHO these complains are very important. From my
own experience i can say it's very frustrating to have to dive into the
source, to find out what a certain function does (after all, the
intention of the toolkit is i don't have to bother about a great deal of
functionality). Maybe this should be the first priority of the
GTK-project: first mak sure the docs are OK. IMHO GTK is now in a stage,
we're completion will be reached quickly, so writing the documentation
and the tutorials should be important now. Don't get me wrong, i think
GTK is a great toolkit, but what's a great toolkit if one does not (or
not quite) know how to use it.

Again this meant in a positive way, taken from my experiences of a GTK
program i'm currently developing.

Jeroen