Re: [gtk-list] Documentation

There is a *lot* of pretty good documentation.

In per-object, per-function API documentation form:

	http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/

For gtk is mostly a community-based documenation project,
(with sgml-templates generated from the code, courtesy of Damon Chaplin),
so if you notice inadequecies feel free to report them
as patches on gtk-doc-list@redhat.com.

And Havoc Pennington's excellent GGAD is a book, available
freely online:

	http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/

Of course, we are helpless ultimately:
people simply don't RTFM enough.