Succes history!(nothing important)

	I'd like to thanks everybody of this list that has helped me with my gtk
doubts. I've *nearly* finished some college work I had to do, and I've
succedeed in doing it with Gtk.
	As at my university I had the problem that linux isn't very spread, they
prefer useless NT's... And have to show this work to a teacher, and without
linux, this was a problem, fortunately there is a nice guy that has/is
porting gtk to window, and I've been able to compile my work on my w95.
	Sorry to bother you, but I'm VERY happy!.

Tanks a lot.
Ssebastià.