Re: [gtk-list] Lockup related to gdk_window_move -- help!

Well, that message was a tad premature.  The problem turned out to be
related to something I hadn't even thought of (of course).  I was using
setitimer and SIGALRM to handle periodic activities, and this occaisonally
caused problems with some of X's functions.

Using gtk_timeout_add fixed everything.  :)

Jeremy Weatherford
xidus@xidus.net
http://xidus.net/