Re: [gtk-list] GLIB/GTK+ Library Installation

"Todd Didd" <wee_todd_didd@hotmail.com> writes:
> want to get rid of any of these libraries 'cause I am not sure what programs
> are linked against them. Is there a way to specify to the configure script
> which version to use? Am I an idiot and totally missing the boat?
>
> Any information (including any suggestions on documentation to read) would
> be appreciated.

I have no idea what's wrong, it does seem bizarre that your system has
multiple libc's in /lib (does Slackware ship this way? did you do some
kind of weird upgrade?). I've never heard of anyone having this
problem, though there are not so many Slackware users.

Havoc