Re: [gtk-list] Mac port of GTK+

"Stephen R. Wicks" <S.Wicks@palm.A2000.nl> writes:
> Subject line says it all. Win and BeOS ports underway.... any Mac ports
> ongoing?

Don't know of any.

> I guess the limiting factor might be that MacX has been
> deprecated by Apple, but there are other X windows environments out

Note that the Windows/BeOS ports don't use an X emulator that I know
of, they simply port glib and GDK to the native platform.

A Mac port could be done like that (I imagine it'd be much eaiser with
MacOS X than with traditional MacOS if MacOS X has a POSIX API), but
it would be a lot of work. No volunteers yet. :-)

Havoc