Mac port of GTK+

Hi all,

Subject line says it all. Win and BeOS ports underway.... any Mac ports
ongoing? I guess the limiting factor might be that MacX has been
deprecated by Apple, but there are other X windows environments out
there (albeit, not open) sich as eXodus. Has anyone heard if Apple is
releasing/developing an X windows emulator to run on MacOS X? I saw a
note about that last Oct., but that was 4 months ago. Anything new?

Thanks for the responses.

Steve