Job Inquiry

My apologies if this is deemed inappropriate.

Loki Entertainment Inc. is seeking a programmer with intricate
knowledge of Gtk+ to port applications originally written for
Microsoft MFC to Linux/Gtk+. The applications involved are game
editors, but there's a possibility of branching into general user
interface programming later. As an example of the kind of work, we
ported Myth II's resource editor "Fear" from an MFC codebase to Gtk+
using Glade and sundry other standard Linux tools.

The position requires relocation to Orange County, CA (Tustin,
specifically), and is full-time.

You get to play Quake in the evening with the rest of the Loki
programmers:).

Interested applicants please email me offline.

m.

--
Programmer                         "I wrote a song about dental floss,
Loki Entertainment Software         but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?"