Re: [gtk-list] Re: Converting pointers

> if group->name is const then you need to make it
> const gchar* text[]

I think I'm back to where I started from with the following warning:
warning: passing arg 4 of `gtk_ctree_insert_node' from incompatible pointer type

The GTK documentation defines gtk_ctree_insert_node arg 4 as:
   gchar *text[],

The libxml tree.h file defines name as:
   const xmlChar  *name;       /* the name of the node, or the entity */

My program works fine but I don't like seeing those warnings during the
compile. Is there any way to convert the pointer without getting the warning?

TIA

--
Anthony