Multithread app debug.

Hi!

I've written a small multithreaded app with gtk, but am having
troubles debugging it. When under DDD the execution reaches
a breakpoint, X server effectively freezes and DDD issues it's
famous 'appears that mouse pointer is frozen, continuing execution
automatically in X secons.' And it does continue. Earlier I
thought that these are consequences of memory corruption, but
now some doubt has crawled into my mind. Maybe there are things
I must know about multithreaded apps debug under gtk and X?

Leon.