Re: [gtk-list] Does this exist?

Jon Keating wrote:

> I couldn't find any documentation of this feature or in the source for
> it.  I think it'd be nice to have a
> gtk_radio_button_get_group_active() function that returns the widget
> that is active in that group of radio buttons.
>
> Jon
>
> --

I vote for this,
but call it:

gtk_radio_button_get_active_in_group(GSList *group)

The question is:
what should this function return? An index, or a pointer to the GtkRadioButton
widget?

I think the current solution is to attach a signal to every radiobutton that
tells you which was the last selected radiobutton.