Re: [gtk-list] Re: Does this exist?

Antonio Campos wrote:
> gtk_radio_button_get_active_in_group(GSList *group)
>
> The question is:
> what should this function return? An index, or a pointer to the GtkRadioButton
> widget?

The way I think it should be implemented is by adding an index to the
GtkRadioButton structure.  The index will have one and only one number
for each radio button in that group.  The function to get the active
one should be int gtk_radio_button_get_active_in_group(GSList *group).

This will make it very easy to use a switch statement instead of if
else's calling gtk_radio_button_get_active(<blah>) for every item.
The new function will handle this and return the proper index.

I think this makes sense and would be willing to write a patch for it
if no one else will..

Jon