List Question

Hello all,

My  delete row works fine for my clist because I use the nice function -
gtk_clist_remove(clist,pos).

I have a problem, however, with GtkList, bacause it
has no nice functions like that above.

The closest I could find is the following function -
gtk_list_clear_items ( list , start , end ).

I have not been able to make this work to delete a single
item, where start and end positions are the same.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
George

p.s.
If not how else can I delete a list item?
I noticed that the List example in the Tutorial
does NOT contain the delete function.