Re: [gtk-list] [ron microtronics com au (Ron)] gtk1.2.7 can break apps written for 1.2.6

Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org> writes:
> previous versions..  At the very least, the prototype for
> gdk_gc_set_dashes has changed in a way that could break existing
> apps (it breaks compilation of wxGTK)

Whoops, sorry about my previous mail. :-) Kick me.

The prototype changed from "gchar" to "gint8" - this can't break a C
program as far as I know, because gint8 is just a typedef for
gchar. Can someone post the code which broke?

Havoc