[ron microtronics com au (Ron)] gtk1.2.7 can break apps written for 1.2.6

Hi, GTK folks. Evidently 1.2.7 is no longer source-compatible with
1.2.6, as wxgtk no longer compiles.

This is really bad news! :/ Who decided to change this, and how can
we fix it?

Hi Ben

I haven't filed a bug about this, I thought I'd run it past you
first..  It seems gtk 1.2.7 is not source compatible with
previous versions..  At the very least, the prototype for
gdk_gc_set_dashes has changed in a way that could break existing
apps (it breaks compilation of wxGTK)

I don't know if that is a bug or intentional but if you want to
get it into frozen this might be something to think about :)

best,
Ron

--
Brought to you by the letters W and C and the number 3.
"Hello! We are only joke. It is funny enough."