[Fwd: [gtk-list] Re: gtk-perl mailing list]

Hi Owen,

It looks as if we all had the same idea at the same time :)

I don't want to tread on any inter-distro toes here, perhaps you and Paolo
could negotiate the location between you - I'll go along with whatever the
two of you decide.

Regards, Dermot

On 02/19/00 Dermot Musgrove wrote:
> Thanks for all the responses, If Lupus (the maintainer of the Gtk-Perl perl
> bindings) has no problem with this I will have a look at requesting a
> mailing list somewhere.

Please wait a couple of days. I have already requested a gtk-list
setup @linuxcare.com. If they wont do it in time I'll setup one
on sourceforge.
Thanks,
lupus