Re: [gtk-list] Re: how to override the upper-right quitbutton?

jes@presto.med.upenn.edu writes:
> > you catch the "delete" event for that window.
>
> This reminds me: what's the difference between the "delete" and
> "destroy" events on a top level window?  Isn't there also a "close"
> event?
>
> Is there somewhere I should look this up?

My book explains in some detail the difference between signals and
events, and also explains what the "destroy" signal does and what
causes a delete event (and how to handle its associated signal
"delete_event").

See http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/

Havoc