Re: [gtk-list] how to override the upper-right quitbutton?

jca, dans le message (.gtk.general:1771), a écrit :
>   How do I catch an upper-right-button-initiated window shutdown
> *before* my GUI is killed?  And then stall the window's death until it
> can get a word in edgewise about saving data?

The correct signal is delete_event. The fact that the window is then
destroyed depends on the return value (TRUE or FALSE, but I always forget
which is which). Of course, it will only work if the WM uses the Delete
protocol. If it closes the X connection, there's no way.