Re: [gtk-list] Configure gtk+-1.2.7

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:44:56 +0100 (MET), Joachim Backes wrote:
> when configuring gtk+-1.2.7, the configure process does not check the CC
> environment variable for determining the c compiler.(I want to use cc and
> not gcc).

Hmm, it should check it. Maybe you use bash and forgot to export the CC
variable? Or you configured first without the CC variable, found out that
you actually needed gcc, set the CC variable and forgot to remove
config.cache before you reconfigured.

Erik

--
"I'm just this guy you know?"  -- Zaphod Beeblebrox in
"The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams